Not as easy as it looks, but it sure is fun!
Sadie is a very active little girl and enjoys kicking the snot out of me. Omar felt her kick for the first time last week and now you can see movement just looking at my belly. I've had a great pregnancy so far and really can't complain. Sadie made me sick during the first trimester, but the Vitamin B6 took care of that! Now I sleep through the night and have plenty of energy during the day. My only complaint is when I have to give blood. It seems I have small veins and the not-so-excellent nurses usually stick me more than once. Last week I had the Gestational Diabetes glucose test and by the end of the second attempt, I got tunnel vision, started to black out, and lost my breakfast. No fun. But the rest is!!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
0 comments:
Post a Comment