Papawitz and Grammy
Sadie's Papawitz and Grammy came to visit this past week. Sally made my favorite dish...Manicotti, and dad cooked breakfast and dinner every day!!! It was fantastic, but now we have to cook again. Dad was also a huge help around the house. He even put crown moulding up in Sadie's room. So pretty. Sadie already misses all her grandparents...
Sadie is four weeks old today. Crazy. And Omar did a wonderful thing last night. He let me sleep in the guest bedroom and he fed Sadie during the night with a bottle. I got a FULL NIGHTS SLEEP. Beautiful. And Sadie was a perfect Angel during the night. We may be doing this more often!!!
Our little is girl is such a good baby, but she does get really fussy about an hour and a half after she eats. I suspect that she has trouble digesting some of the foods I eat. So I am very sadly going to cut dairy out and see if that's the culprit. I am very sad about this and will readily accept your expressions of condolence.

3 comments:
She is so pretty! So your dad is going to be papawitz? That is funny. I Love the crown molding...I am jealous. It seems the white onsie, pink pants outfit, is a reoccurring theme:) Miss you!
It's all that she fits in still...
Good luck on finding the gassy culprit, but at least it's only temporary.
Post a Comment