Sadie Video Update
Here's a little peak into the latest from Sadie over this past month. She laughs! She cries! She sucks her thumb!
Not as easy as it looks, but it sure is fun!
Here's a little peak into the latest from Sadie over this past month. She laughs! She cries! She sucks her thumb!
© Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I LOVE her and miss her even more now...I don't know if I ever told you but Matt changed his mine on Millington, TN (aka Memphis area) and we put it second on our list. We could live closer to you after all!
Ok that was really weird...but I just commented on your blog and it put me as Mendy...I am confused...but anyways it was ME. Love ya!
I'm pretty sure I heard her say "Grammy" there at the end. Omar, you sound really spooky when you say her name. You scared me.
Man she was going to town on that thumb! It's neat to see how she interacts with you guys so much. You two are such sweet parents!
Post a Comment