Saturday, March 20, 2010

Believe it or not...

...we finally did it. We actually painted a room!

We talk and talk and talk...but rarely actually get to the painting. And it takes me years to decide on a wall color. It's quite a commitment you know? But our master bath is complete! And I love it!!! All I want to do is hang an old, wood window above the toilet.


I believe the cotton ball holder was used on my changing table as a baby!!! Too cute!

A nice feminine touch! I'm grateful I have a husband that appreciates these things!

Now we want to paint the living room. We will see when that happens!

2 comments:

BeBe,  March 21, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

That's a beautiful color...so calming. Plus, you've really got a decorator's touch. Everything is looks so pretty.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP