Friday, April 16, 2010

Guess what?????

Sadie's gonna be a BIG SISTER!!!! And not just to a fish or a (temporary) dog. This time, she's actually gonna get a little brother or sister!!!! Aren't you excited? We are!!! This little one is due on Halloween. I know. I know. I'm not exactly psyched about it either. Our doctor did promise us that an October 31st delivery would not happen. Thank goodness for that!

Here is a great iPhone photo of Sadie looking at her baby bro/sis for the first time. Could this be any cuter?

Here he/she is! In this ultrasound, baby is 10weeks 1day and 1.3 inches. If you look closely, you can still see a bit of a tail...Hehe!

Heartbeat! 176 Beats per Minute. Boy or girl? Boy or girl?

This pregnancy has been COMPLETELY different from the first. I have experienced no morning sickness or breast tenderness. With Sadie, I was tossing my cookies every morning and couldn't get out of bed in the morning without first munching on dry cereal I stored on my nightstand. I am so grateful for these differences! Chasing Sadie around would have been a whole other story if I felt sick. Praise the Lord!!!

We will keep you up to date with all the changes! Thanks in advance for all your love and support!!!

5 comments:

Em April 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Yeah! You have cute kids!

Amanda April 16, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Congrats! And my guess is the birthdate will be November 6th...Sadie was born the day after Amy, it seems only right that this one would be born the day after me! :)

Mama Smors April 17, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

congrats again! :) i am glad you are feeling good!

BeBe,  April 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

My guess is October 24th....I also think it's a boy.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP