Friday, July 16, 2010

Excuse me?

What am I going to do with this girl?

We made it safe and sound back to Fayetteville, but we did not arrive unscathed. I don't know what all she is dealing with...teething? heat rash? virus? Who knows...but she does have a fever. To keep her a bit cooler, and Tylenol/Motrin free for a few hours, I left her in a diaper alone. She felt pretty good for a bit before dinner, so I let her play in the living room while I cleaned up in the kitchen. A few minutes later, I went to check in on her and discovered this...


Thankfully, no wet spots were found in the living room.

3 comments:

Mama Dee,  July 17, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

And she looks SOOO proud of herself to! Now THAT picture is a keeper. Ha.

Amber July 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Hahahaha. I love it!! I'll never forget my sister telling me about Braxton taking his diaper off and pooping in the living room floor....gotta love 'em

majorfam July 18, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Seriously adorable. Love it. I am glad there were no brown spots either:)

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP