Sunday, November 7, 2010

Skillz and Sistas

Do you see what I see? Do you see that talent? The skill?
Yes...that is my eldest holding the crayons with perfect technique...in BOTH hands.
***

In the process of transferring the extra carseat from one car to another, it ended up in the house. Sadie thought it was a fantastic toy and really enjoyed "flying" in it with daddy as the pilot. We decided this would be a great time for her to hold Norah for the first time, seeing that she would be completely restrained. So in a carseat, on our bed, she held Norah...and thought it was the greatest day ever!

It looks like Norah really enjoyed her sissy as well, but we all know it was likely a gas bubble she passed.


I love how Sadie has her hand on Norah's face.

And of course, I couldn't decide which pics not to post, so I posted them all.

6 comments:

majorfam November 7, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Sadie is pretty impressive with those crayons. And the sister pics are just wonderful. My fav is the one one with Norah looking and checking out her big sister:)

Grammy,  November 7, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Oh my! Love the one w/ Sadie's hand on Norah's face. So sweet.

Amber November 8, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

I love them ALL, so I am glad you posted them!!

Norah's stripped pants are the BOMB

sara November 8, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Sister love is the BEST to watch unfold. Of course in our case, Addie loves Lena a bit TOO much and restraint is often needed. I adore this idea--perhaps we need to buy an extra car seat for indoors. ;)

Hope you are feeling well, mama! lots of love...

BeBe,  November 8, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Did I ever tell you that you have beautiful and brilliant daughters?

Mama Dee,  November 8, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Amazing pictures. Such beautiful memories and precious moments. And so many more to come.
I miss them both so much.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP