Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day

Sadie has no idea what Valentine's Day is, but I at least managed to dress her in red. She did love the Valentine's Day "red balloon" daddy bought for her (aka, was suckered into when she saw them at the grocery with him).



She is too cute for words.


I finally managed to put the double stroller together since it is getting so nice out now. Sadie broke it in by spitting some milk in the cup holder and then strapped her baby doll in.

And then licked the "window."

Our girl loves her baths.

And her thumb!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 20, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

Okay...Nora is really cute. I mean reeeeaaaaaaallly cute. I can't stand it. seriously. No I meant it. for reals.

Amber February 20, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Aww....Nora looks cute with her Bath Luv on!!

majorfam February 21, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

Sadie looks pretty cute in that outfit:) And I think I see a few rolls starting to appear on Norah's legs!!!

BeBe,  February 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

It's nice to know that the double stroller has been "officially christened".

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP