Friday, March 18, 2011

A mind of her own.

One clearly cannot be expected to read a book on the bookshelf with all those other books in the way...so she took care of it. How kind of her.

Putting on a show now that she's been found out.
***

I stepped out of the kitchen for one moment while Sadie was eating. I came back to this...
shirtless while singing the "Incey Wincey Spider." As you can see, he is going "up the spout" at this point.

But oh how I love this girl.


2 comments:

mama Dee,  March 18, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

I love seeing all these precious pictures of Sadie and Norah. Oh how I MISS them!
P.S. Please add picture number 4 (Oh, how I love this girl) to my file. Thanks.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP