Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rite of Passage

Well...we did it. A rite of passage for all little girls. We painted Sadie's toes and fingers. She thought it was fantastic and it was a funny little mommy/daughter moment.





So right about now you're probably thinking how cute Sadie is. I thought the same thing, until about 5pm. We went into Norah's room to get her after her nap and Sadie wanted to play with Norah in the crib. I obliged. But then Sadie wasn't playing much. She was just sitting there on the bed playing with the sheet (as seen in the picture below).

I finally convinced her to get up and play with her sister (btw, I love how Norah is looking at Sadie here. She just adores her sister). After I put the camera away and came to get them out, I noticed a huge wet spot in the bed...exactly where Sadie was sitting. Can you even believe that? Seriously, Sadie? You peed in your sister's bed? Let me tell you, that girl knows how to go in the potty. I don't even know what she was thinking. She's a mess.

And if you're wondering if Sadie will ever wear pants again...I'm sure she will...one day. It's still easier to let her play in her panties while we are rounding out this potty training business. At least she wears bottoms in public!

2 comments:

The Sips August 26, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

You didn't post a picture of how pretty your nails looked, Jenn! Sadie looks so grown up in the picture where Norah is looking at her. Except for the pee part. :)

mama Dee,  August 28, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

I just LOVE the picture of Sadie watching you put polish on her toe nails. That's what memories are made of.
So special. Oh and can you put that one in my mom file please?

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP