Happy 3rd Birthday Sadie!!! (updated!)
Our Sadie girl is officially an adult...or she might as well be. Today she turns three-years-old and it's hard to believe she's grown so much (I know, I know...I say this for every birthday, milestone, etc). We celebrated the big day with a party on Saturday. The theme: orange. We all know just how much this kid loooooves all things orange. Despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of the color, I indulged our sweet girl and we threw her a super cute orange party!
These goodie bags may be my favorite part of the party. They were filled with orange treats like Cheez-Its, Reese's Cups, and Kit Kats. So fun!
The madness of opening gifts. It was actually a bit less intense then usual years!
All of our friends came to celebrate! Though this picture doesn't show everyone, we're grateful to have some many adults and kids that love our Sadie! We only wish our place were big enough to accommodate all her sweet girlfriends at school. The bain of a winter birthday. Sorry kid.
This is so Sadie. I asked her to smile at the camera, but as hard as she tried, she couldn't take her eyes off the cake. Can't blame the kid!
To answer your question, no, I did not make this awesome cake. I decided to take the pressure off and let our local cake bakery do the job. This will probably happen a lot in the future, since the cake was so pretty!
I will take credit for the cake banner!
And did I mention this cake had four layers with raspberry filling. Mmmm!
WARNING: This video just might break your heart. Poor kid may have gotten a little overwhelmed as soon as she realized all the singing was for her.
Much happier after a moment with daddy and a piece of cake!
We asked everyone to wear orange if they had it! So fun!
She is just the most amazing little girl! We love you Sadie!
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!


















6 comments:
This is so, so cute. Jen you are very creative. Did you make the cake? If so, it is even more awesome than I already thought it was.
Happy Birthday Sadie!! She is such a beautiful girl.
What a sweet party! I wish I could've been there to celebrate - the girls' parties have always been so fun. I love the "orange them" and your details!
What creativity! It looks like an awesome party.
what a fun party! she's such a beauty! i love all the details! i want to steal the idea of writing in chalk! too cute!
Great job with the party, Jenn. Can't wait to see what you do with all the future parties. She just keeps getting cuter every day. Sure wish we could have been there. I thought the video was so sad. At first I thought she started to cry because you made her put the harmonica down. But after watching it again, I see the look on her face, as she watched everyone singing to her. What a baby doll, she is. Love her so much!
I love the orange theme!! So cute :)
Post a Comment