Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sisters.

These girls have so much fun together!!!
...except for when they're fighting over a toy or blanket or book... :)
 I love this photo. Norah's still sporting her nap-wear (the necessary measures taken to keep her from putting her hands down her poopy pants. Gross). Both in boots...despite the 100º weather. 
 I know they are not fully clothed in half of their pictures, but I really do dress them. Promise.
Norah puts this fire"girl" hat on several times a day. She's also wearing just one of (Sadie's) shoes. Typical.
 Sadie is now at that age where you tell her to smile and she gives that strained smile instead of the sweet one.

2 comments:

BeBe,  August 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

All the pictures are adorable, but I especially like the one of the two of them reading together.

Grammy,  August 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

Apparently I never outgrew that strained smile stage.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP