Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Booger...or should I say...

This kid has been a sneaky little thing lately. 

Yesterday, I went to get her around 8am. There were no noises or whines coming from her room so I assumed she was still asleep. I walk into her room and the first thing I see are her pajamas...on the floor. And her diaper, hanging on her cold little body by a single tab. And a deviously proud smile on her face.

I went to get her after her nap later that day. Same song, different verse. And poo...all over her hands...and face...and bed...
I armed myself with my sternest voice and meanest face and said "no diaper" and "no hands" and so on and so forth. Evidenced by her smile, I clearly was not getting my point across. At a complete parenting loss, I growled at her. For real. I think she was more confused than anything. I then carried her at arms length straight to the bath.

Gross.

2 comments:

BeBe,  October 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

She's a little poo-meister.

Anonymous,  December 2, 2019 at 2:16 AM  

that makes me horny to lick her poo hole and thumbfinger her little cunny enjoy her first double penetration

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP