Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Part I

Omar and I opened a few Christmas presents on Monday night! CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! 

Making my first ginger bread house

The finished product

Santa arrived

PRESENTS!!!!

He really likes Double Bubble

I got a new mac (but a couple months back). Isn't my poinsettia pretty?

Mom got me a really pretty folder for work, but I'm not working anymore. So Merry Christmas to Omar. He really, really likes it!!!

Be sure you check out the blog below as well. Two blogs in one day! 

1 comments:

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD December 30, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Hope the last few weeks go well! I can't wait to see this happy, healthy baby!!!
-marn

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP