Ouch.
Sadie has had a very 'off' day today. She's not sleeping the full length of her naps and has been rather cranky. Another tooth? Growth spurt? Moody? Who knows. During her second nap, she woke up an hour early (again) and I heard her talking/whining to herself in bed. I hoped she would go back to sleep, so I just let her be for a bit. The whining started to intensify. Then, she broke out into a full on, "I'm about to die" scream. I rush in and what do I find...
That's right. She pulled herself up for the first time. And was stuck. Not only was she stuck, but she had a nice red line across her forehead where she bumped her head on the crib. Ouch. I couldn't help but laugh and she ended up laughing too.
(I have to admit the picture is reconstructed. Her face is priceless though)
She's just getting so big so fast. It's kind of sad. And she has finally mastered crawling. She's still working on her speed.
The rest of these pictures are ones I discovered on my small camera that I forgot to upload. They are mostly lake pictures. God bless the Billingsley's and their lake house. We are so grateful to spend so many weekends here.
I finally was able to wake board. I think everything has conspired against me this summer to get behind the boat. It was almost too windy this time, but Greg found a smooth cove. Thanks Greg! Seriously! But now I am Sore. All. Over. It’s bad. Ouch.

4 comments:
I can't believe she got stuck in the crib...poor, poor baby.
I loved the boat pictures and seeing little Sadie actually driving the boat...or...was it actually "Mommy" driving the boat. Ha.
Yall are so cute! Love the pictures, the lake looks like fun! I ignored blood curdling screams once...Eli (4 months) had backed his head off the bed. His face was REALLY red!
I love all of the photos. GO JENN!!! Still lovin' to wakeboard!
Cute "staged" picture. It looks pretty realistic! And your looking hot in your bathing suit and self portrait!
Post a Comment