Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween: Part 1

Today was Part 1 of our first Halloween adventure. Sadie and I joined, Dema & Dalya, Rachel & the girls, and our neighbors for Trick or Treating on the Fayetteville Square. Turns out alllllll of Fayetteville also joined us. It was a bit crazy and the cold wind wasn't exactly pleasurable, but we had a good time overall. And...Sadie scored me some candy. Thanks kid!!!!

Sadie was a Joker. (Thanks Traci for the costume!). The hat kept falling in her face. After several attempts at pulling it off her head, she gave up. Instead, she ate the yellow balls on the ends. Classic Sadie.
PA300049

With Dema and Dalya.
PA300051

Sip and Jack the Dinosaur.
PA300046

We went to the Billingsley's after for more fun. Here is Rachel's attempt at a pumpkin cake. Looks more like a peach.
PA300052

My AWESOME cookies.
PA300056

Pumpkin shaped pizza.
PA300059

Sadie and Mae playing away.
PA300070

Tomorrow, we head back over to the Billingsley's for the old fashioned, door-to-door trick or treating. I'm totally psyched.

2 comments:

Mama Dee,  October 31, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Sadie is just the cutest little joker I've ever seen.
Oh and those cookies! I'm SOOO impressed, they look delicious!!! Good job, Jenn.
You're right about the pumpkin cake, it does look like a peach. But I bet it was, oh so tasty.

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD November 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I was hoping that Sadie would be well enough to dress up. She looks so adorable!
-marni
*those pumpkin food ideas are clever! Love your cookies!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP