Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween: Part 2

Here is our little Jester again. She's clearly excited about her costume. And I am
The Office inspired, Facebook. Awesome. I know.

PA310045

The men were taking the pictures, which meant there were three cameras and no one saying who was taking which picture when. Naturally, we are all looking different ways.
PA310047

Getting even more excited about Trick or Treating. Big thanks to Sip who held her most of the time since Omar was in Dallas.
PA310054

New besties...
PA310059

Awwww....sooo cute...
PA310063

2 comments:

BeBe,  November 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Looks like Halloween was a big success!

Mama Dee,  November 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

So much fun with good friends. Every year gets better with the little ones. I loved the picture of the two "new bestsies", sweet. Face book, very clever..

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP