Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow!!!!?

So it finally snowed here in Fayetteville. I was not exactly happy that I missed the white Christmas here, but I got my snow. Naturally, Sadie needed to experience her first real snow. She loved it as you can see...
IMG_4207

IMG_4205

So long as she was being held, all was well...
IMG_4213

IMG_4225

IMG_4250

Thought we would try it one more time in daddy's snow angel...
IMG_4246
mmmm...not so much...

While the snow is beautiful, it's also icy. Omar's parents and granny came here for a Christmas visit a few days ago and planned to go home today (Sunday). Well, the snow kept them here one more day, but Sadie always enjoys more BeBe, Jedu, and Granny time. Hopefully the roads will clear up tomorrow. Until then...we will enjoy the snow!

2 comments:

majorfam January 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

So fun:) At least for the adults. I love Sadie all bundled up, sooo cute:!

Amber January 4, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

one day she will love the snow along with the rest of us

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP