Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Can it get any better?"

The Botanical Gardens have a weekly kids group that meets to learn about various outdoorsy things. We went for the first time a few weeks ago with friends when they had a random water day. I didn't get pictures of the water part, but Sadie loved playing around in the sprinklers. As great as that was, greater things were to come...ice cream. They had those little cups that we all loved as kids and Sadie thought it was amazing!!! Soaked head to toe from the sprinklers, I let her have at the ice cream all on her own at 11am. Heaven...pure heaven for this kid!


2 comments:

Mama Dee,  September 17, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Wow, I totally LOVED those ice cream cups when I was a kid. I remember getting them at birthday party's in elementary school. Sadie looks like one happy camper. I love the ice cream all over her mouth. Sooo cute!

BeBe,  September 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter...along comes the ice cream picture.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP