Random...
And for a post of random pics...
Although this picture is blurry, you can see just how much these two love each other. Sadie gets down on the floor with him and they wrestle away. He gnaws on her and she throws him around. They love it!

This guy randomly flies over our house about once a week. Sometimes he's a little lower than we're convinced is safe...but what do we know.

This girl loves her daddy...and her books. I thought this was a really sweet picture of the two of them! And yes...her daddy is a bit of a pushover (notice the blankey in hand...mommy would never allow this!).

Apparently Omar is trying to brainwash our child into liking football. Since I'm not to into it, I'll at least give him the satisfaction of sharing his love for the Cowboys and all things football with Sadie. Maybe I'd like it more if it didn't consume soooo much time.
.jpg)
Don't worry...I'll still make sure she knows UK is awesome...
.jpg)

3 comments:
A book and a blankie....life is good.
There's just nothing like those special moments.
You KNOW I love that picture of Sadie and the pup...and I'm fascinated by the man with the flying contraption. Do you know who he is?! Crazy Fayettevillians...
Post a Comment