Quirky? I'd say so.
Sadie cracks me up. She has so many funny quirks. For example, her sleeping buddies. For a long while, it was just her blankie. (And don't try to give her a different blankie. She knows every fiber and finger hole of this particular blankie.) A few months ago she decided she also wanted her baby doll to sleep with her. Fine. Whatever.
And then one day while playing with Jack she re-discovered the fox her Auntie Rach gave her. It. Was. Orange. I know...amazing...or not...but at that moment, she decided she had to sleep with foxie too. And puppy. Why puppy? Who knows. And then there was June...a Little Einsteins (a cartoon) character she discovered. She is too funny. So now she sleeps with all four and her blankie. Every nap/night.
This poor blankie. Notice her fingers through the corner.
***
It wasn't but a few days later that she received this special toy in the mail from her BeBe and Jedu. This sucker is for real (It also came with an alien ship that made the most horrible noise you could ever imagine. It may or may not have had a crash landing in the dumpster. I'll never tell.). And she likes to watch Mickey Mouse with it...or push it around in the stroller. I love her funky mix of tom boy and girly girl!
***
Don't you just love this sweet picture? Sadie wanted to hold Norah like I was holding her.
P.S. I was just made aware that baby doll #2 was added to her collection this week.

2 comments:
Oh what sweet, sweet pictures! You do have the most adorable children, and I'm not biased or anything like that. I'm just stating a fact.
She is SO funny. Reminds me of Gabs. Gabs has like 50 books in her bed with her every night. I am not even sure how she sleeps. I can NOT wait to see this kid!
Post a Comment