The Super Epic Cross Country Tour of 2011 (via my sister)
This week we had a very special visitor, my sister Rachel! While she is technically a "step-sister," we love her so so much and really enjoyed her visit. We were one of the first stops on her great cross-country tour to visit all the places she wants to explore. In the fall, she is beginning her graduate degree in geology so she is taking the time now to travel. I think she is crazy brave to do this all on her own. Amazing.
Anyhow, I'm sure this visit will look quite different compared to the rest since we have these little boogers that dictate our days. Nonetheless, I think we had a great time! (All the pictures below are Rachel's!)
While Sadie was in school Thursday, Rachel, Norah and I went hiking at Devil's Den.
Sally, I strategically placed my hands on my hips just for you!
Despite the fact the Norah did not nap well before we went due to the whole 'getting stuck in a stand position,'
she loved the hike.
Rachel spent some quality time with Norah and Sadie, who love their Aunt/Auntie Rach/Rachie/Rachel/RachiePoo. Pretty sure Rach took a million pictures of Norah, but had little luck getting a good one since Norah won't stay still.
Poor Rachel. Saturday morning we went to The Little Bread Company for breakfast. Sadie finally decided she wanted to hang on Rachel at the same moment a chocolate pastry was involved. While I'm more than accustomed to being attacked by grimy little hands, Rachel is not. Sadie really enjoyed trying to dirty up Rachel's clean clothes. Sorry Rach.
We ended our time together at the Farmer's Market. Sadie loves visiting the Peace Fountain every week...
...as well as the little pond. Last week Daddy let her get in. Now she thinks that's normal. So it seems this kid is going to leave the farmer's market soaked every weekend.
"What?"
If you want to follow Rachel along her journey, check out her blog!

4 comments:
Aw, thanks, Jenn! I had a great time with you and Omar and your lil stinkers! Love you!!!
Yikes! Sadie and Norah are getting so big. Glad you had a good time with Rachel.
Nice pose, Jenn, but you forgot to stick one hip out. Thanks for taking care of my little girl.
It looks like you all had a great time while Rachel was there. I can't wait to see "Devil's Den" with you and the little ones the next time we're there. Provided you're not "giving birth" to numero 3 of course. :-)
Post a Comment