Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Weight

Mine you ask? Well, not exactly. Omar has decided to take the plunge to lose that weight he gained with me. He's going public, so feel free to bug him about it :)


I'm so proud of him!!!

4 comments:

BeBe,  April 11, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

We're right there with you, Omar.

Amber April 11, 2012 at 7:45 PM  

Go OMAR!!!!!! You can do it!!

Mama Dee,  April 11, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

Wow, could I relate to the "hunting" around in the frig and the cabinets. Good for you. We're behind you in your quest, Omar. We love you.
Doc and Dee

Anonymous,  April 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM  

I am sure you can do it.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP