Here's Sadie!
Here is little peek into Sadie's arrival that Omar put together.
Allie Major took the photos, and Rachel Billingsly shot the video AND sang the soundtrack!
Not as easy as it looks, but it sure is fun!
© Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
That was amazing....just beautiful!
-marn
I found your blog through Allie's and have checked back occasionally to watch your pregnancy progress. This video is amazing, my oldest son sat on my life and watched it with me asking who everyone is and I had to answer him through tears. What a beautiful way for you guys to be able to look back and remember such an amazing time in your lives. Congratulations on Sadie's arrival, happy birthday baby girl!
Frank and I watched this video with tears streaming down our faces.
What an amazing video.
It touched our hearts in such a powerful way.
It felt like we were right there in the room when Sadie arrived.
What a wonderful way to come into this world...with so much love and joy all around her.
We love you, little Sadie Renee!
Jenn and Omar, Sadie is beautiful. The video is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations !!
Deb M.
I still LOVE the video but I am ready for some new pictures. I miss my Sadie!
Post a Comment