Monday, January 19, 2009

Thursday is a go!

We just went for my doctor appointment and everything is pretty much the same. I'm still 2cm dilated, 80% effaced, and almost -1 station. I think I'll start walking more to help move things along. My doctor informed us that I was 'bumped' from the scheduled plan to break my water on Thursday. So the doctor concocted a plan for me to come in at 8:30am for a check-up Thursday morning. At that time they'll fib and insist that I am having contractions or that my water is leaking...then she'll send me down to the hospital to actually induce. I'm pretty excited that I won't have to be there at 5:30am. Otherwise, all is well here in Fayetteville!!! We'll be sure to keep you updated with any changes!!!

1 comments:

Unknown January 19, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

I'm so excited about Thursday. It's about all I can think or talk about. Yeah!!!! The 1st. just can't come soon enough for me. What an incredible joy you're about to embark on. Well, maybe not the labor part. :-)

Your happy MOM

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP