Monday, January 5, 2009

She's a coming...well...not yet...

We went to the doctor today for another weekly check up. Remember that last week, I was 1.5cm dilated and 50% effaced (thinning of the cervix). As of this afternoon, I've progressed to 2cm dilation and 70% effacement. Sadie is also at a -2 station (decent into the pelvis; -5 is a floating baby, 0 station is said to be engaged in the pelvis, and +5 is crowning). The doctor thinks I'll still be pregnant next week, but recommended that Omar reschedule his gum graft this Thursday just in case she comes early. I'm a bit nervous that Sadie will come before Allie (sister) and Allie (best friend) get here, but I think Sadie is in charge here. We'll keep you up-to-date here on the blog, if not by phone or text!  


Omar thinks my belly looks HUGE. Thanks Omar.


Putting the swing together.

The finished product.

I also put the the stroller together.

And all the clothes away. This is most of the clothes for just 0-3 months (Thanks Allie Major!!!)

4 comments:

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD January 6, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I hope everything goes well! I'm thinking of you!
-marn

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

HI BABY!

I CHECKED YOUR BLOG TODAY! GOOOOD DADDY!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO BE A GRAND DADDY!

LOVE

DAD

Anonymous,  January 6, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Yay swing! Omar's gum graft!? Yuk. Hang in there, sweetie. Not much longer.

j&a photography January 7, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Sadie, DON"T even think about leaving the hot tub until I get there. I guess we will see if she takes after her momma's stubbornness:)

I agree on YAY swing, best invention ever!
Those are some pretty cute clothes.
And Jenn, your belly is huge!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP