Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yum goods...

We're headed to Dallas today for our first road trip with Sadie. I'm confident she'll travel like a champ...but we're not too excited about the weather. All the lights in the house are on this morning because it looks so ominous out. Lovely. Mornings like this I have to put the Today Show on to help orient the time of day.

Sadie has officially completed her first ever round of antibiotics for her ear infection. She seems completely better! And I just had to pick up my own prescription for antibiotics. Apparently I'm prone to clogged milk ducts. I was pretty worried it was going to turn into Mastitis (a nursing infection with flu like symptoms) as it had been getting worse over the last three days. I felt like my chest was going to explode. Fortunately, I woke up this morning and it has mostly cleared.

So earlier this week I randomly watched the Martha Stewart show. I know. I know...but Jennifer Garner was on and she's my favorite. Anyway, I was inspired by some cookies they made and...



Playing like the big girl that she is.

Her feet are always in the air now. And she and her fingers have become really good friends.

1 comments:

Grammy,  May 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Bummer about the milk ducts. Glad your chest didn't explode.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP