Thursday, July 30, 2009

She's on the move...

...so much so, that as soon as I put her down after her bath, she crawls out of her town and makes a run for it. Here she is, caught in the act.


BTW...Omar is nearly throwing a hissy fit just for posting this picture. You should know that there are some better, unpublished pictures of the cutest tooshie I have EVER seen. Tell him to chill out.

3 comments:

Amber July 31, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

OMAR! Chill out. All of the ladies reading Jen's blog love all types of Sadie pics.

BeBe,  July 31, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Is it butt-neked or buck-neked? I'm never sure.

Mama Dee,  August 2, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

I think that's one of the cutest nudie baby pictures ever...well, except for the one I have of Sadie's mommy! :-)

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP