Just keep your shirt down.
This girl has turned out to be a girl.
Omar was about the only one rooting for the Saints on Superbowl Sunday. To demonstrate his allegiance, he dug up a couple strands of marti gras beads. Purple and gold. The moment Sadie noticed, she flipped out. She had to have them. At first, she just enjoyed playing with them. But it wasn't long before she learned how to wear them. I have to say that it is simply the cutest thing I have ever seen. She now has no interest in playing with them, just wearing them. All. The. Time.
Dear Sadie,
Accessorizing is a woman's right. Enjoy. But just don't y0u ever "earn" those beads. Or else.
Love,
Your momma
I took the beads off before I took her clothes off for the bath. She immediately put them back on.
Then I took them off again before she got in. She immediately started leaning out of the tub, reaching for her favorite accessory. She would have nothing to do with the bath without them.






5 comments:
How cute! We'll have to load you up. We have TONS of beads and the boys don't use them to accessorize...they are weapons.
This is seriously fabulous. I LOVE the one of her in the tub. And your blog title...too funny!
Can you teach her to say, "Throw me something, Mister!"? Whoops, maybe not.
too cute!! I remember my cousin saying the same thing about her daughter after my wedding. i had given the kids some beads and avery wore them around forever.
That's my girl!!!! How fun and adorable she is.
Next, she'll have to wear little girl high heels, a hat and carry a glittery purse of some sort. LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment