Monday, February 22, 2010

Yes...that's MY husband!

I have never cared much about Valentine's Day. That makes Omar one lucky dude. I certainly don't expect him to buy me jewelry or million dollar roses (that are priced reasonably any other time of year). But we do jump on the Valentine's Day excuse to fix a fancy meal. And fancy it was! Aaaaand...I didn't do a thing. Let me tell you...it was amazing. Tabouli, grilled asparagus, grilled steak, bread, and this super fancy scallop dish (the kind you pay lots of money for in a restaurant). I'm sorry you didn't get a taste of it. It was fantastic. Thanks babe!!! I love you!!!


And look at this dessert!!! Peach cobbler with special monogramed crust.


Sadie is back to her old habits now. Antibiotics are our friend.
I love the progression of her play in these photos.



3 comments:

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Love the blog'lift', so cute. Sadie is getting so big...and you just made me really hungry! Hope y'all are doing well.

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

That's weird, it has me as 'Sandra'...I'm Alissa. Sandra is my mom. Did she change my blog profile? Checking it out.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP