Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our little princess!

She's a princess...and she knows it!

After examining how cute she was in the mirror, she promptly pranced around the house to "dingggg" everything with her magic wand. I mean that literally...every time she touched something with her wand she actually said "ding." Too cute for words!!!


Off to "ding."

Dinging Beau. Maybe she can ding the hole digging right out of him.

And here she is skyping with her Jedu and BeBe. Let me tell you, I can't open the computer without her shouting, "Jedu!" and then throwing a fit when I just want to check my email.

3 comments:

Rach August 7, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

She is pretty darn cute, I must say.

Love, Auntie Rachie-poo

Mama Dee,  August 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Just LOVE the "dinging" thing. Too cute!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP