Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sadie Skype

One of the things Sadie LOVES is talking to her grandparents. And by talk, I mean Skype. At least once a week she makes the rounds on the computer so that her Bebe & Jedu, Papa Doc & Mama Dee and Grammy & Papawitz all get some face time. It's really great that they actually get to SEE her on a regular basis, and that she gets to better know them even though they are all so far away.


We're to the point where Sadie will start calling out "Deh-doo! Deh-doo! Deh-doo!" (the best she can say Jedu) whenever I open my laptop to check email or facebook. So we talk online a lot.

And sometimes things can get a little funky.

The other day we Skyped with Bebe & Jedu, and Sadie started to show off in a way she never has before. We also Skyped with Papa Doc & Mama Dee, and... well... you'll just have to watch for yourself.

Enjoy!




6 comments:

Amber August 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Papa Doc and Mama Dee, well that's just hilarious. Did they know you were videoing them.

I love the animal sounds, but Homer is my favorite.

majorfam August 27, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

So stinkin funny. Sadie is hilarious.

As for your mom and Frank... well, sadly Sadie, yes you are related to them:)

But no seriously, LOVE IT!

Mama Dee,  August 27, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

No...we did not know we were being video taped, just thought she took a picture. But that's ok, we were having a blast with Sadie. What can I say, she brings out the crazy fun in us.

Auntie Rachel,  August 28, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Denise and Frank, you all are hilarious!

Anonymous,  August 29, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Oh my!!! I love these! She is hilarious with the head stands. I miss her!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP