Silly Sadie/Preggo Update
Sadie's personality continues to become more defined every day. This past week she made a big leap developmentally. Her vocabulary increased significantly, she combines words into short phrases, and bits of imagination is now peeking its way into her play. She is so much fun right now!!! She also finds the humor in funny faces...



***
During my 36-week prenatal appointment yesterday I learned I am still 1cm dilated! I felt happy to hear this considering the crazy amount of Braxton Hicks I endure all day, every day. They're not yet painful (but I wouldn't say they're comfortable), but I feel the need to pee every time...which averages about 3 times per hour. Gets old, but otherwise I still feel pretty good! I desperately want this kid to stay put until October 29th. If she comes even a day sooner, she will be put on the naughty list from the start.

2 comments:
Oh how I remember those Braxton Hicks.
I just love those silly faces she makes. Just makes her sooo endearing. Oh, and in addition to the two "Love this kid!!!" pics, you can also add the first and third silly faces pics you just posted, to my photo wish list. So what do you want....I'm a grandma! :-)
Sadie just gets cuter and cuter. Unbelievably so. And personality to boot! I need her! :) Hope my kid is as sweet and fun!
Love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment