Friday, October 22, 2010

Your Turn!

Exactly seven days from today we should be holding baby Norah!!!

So what's your guess for her weight and length?

I'm not going to ask you your guess for her delivery date. As you know, mommy already decided she's coming on Friday, not a day sooner or later!

Our family of three is soon to be four!!!

And be sure to see the additional post below!!!

4 comments:

The Sips October 23, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Again, I'm guessing 10 lbs...no epidural. Good times!

majorfam October 23, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

7 lbs 6 oz, 19.75 inches...SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Alissa and Jordan October 24, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

I hope all goes well this week! I'm loving all the furniture. Her room is precious. Love the white piece! Can't wait to see baby Norah!

Jill October 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I'm going to guess 7lbs 2 oz 19.5 inches So excited for you all, hope everything goes just perfect for you and I can't wait to see pictures of little Nora!!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP