Sunday, May 29, 2011

And She's Crawling...for Real.

It's true. Real crawling. Not that fake kind of crawling she's been doing for the last month, but the kind where she can get into eve.ry.thing. On Thursday, all the pieces came together and she hasn't stopped since. She seems even more grown up all of the sudden, but she is so much fun to watch.


"What?"

And this new phase comes with a whole new set of challenges. For example...diaper changes. This kid has no interest in laying still for the whole minute it takes to change her. She is much more fascinated with every little thing around her...but most of all...whatever is in that drawer. Apparently she's been dying to see what's in there because she loves to look in there.

"Oh wait," you say? "You didn't tell me she was also pulling up!"
Oops. Sorry. I forgot to mention that. Yes, this is also true. Not only did she start crawling Thursday, she also started pulling up. She can pull to a full stand and it's crazy. Just crazy I tell you!

It didn't take long to discover what she really wants from her drawer is a nice, dry diaper to chew on.
I had to tackle that crazy kid to finally get that diaper on her.
Also notice her red knee. Gotta callus those suckers up!

She is already looking for danger. My strategically hidden cords were revealed in the blink of an eye...or crawl...or whatever.
(Who dressed that kid anyway?)

She's happy now, but you just wait till she gets stuck. The pulling up is cute and all until a certain someone needs to nap, but can't because she's stuck holding on for dear life in her bed. Hope this passes soon. No joke.

4 comments:

mama Dee,  May 29, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

I can't believe she went right from crawling to pulling herself up into a stand, just like that. Amazing!
I think I'd better re-evaluate my baby proofing before you get here. :-)

BeBe,  May 29, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

Amazing! She is now unstoppable.

majorfam May 31, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Seriously, she is ridiculously cute. I definitely understand the frustration of the "I can't get down in my bed" stage, but I think the cuteness makes up for it. My favorite picture is her in the drawer looking at the camera. I could eat her up:)

Grammy,  May 31, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

Must...see....gbabies....soon!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP