Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I am so grateful to be the mother of these two sweet kiddos! More than anything else, I know I was made to be a mommy! Definitely hard work, but more rewarding than anything else I can imagine. To celebrate me, Omar made some super fancy French Toast and bacon for breakfast. We spent the rest of the day after church just hanging out together here at the house. Tomorrow Omar is going to finish the celebration with a super fancy dinner! Thanks babe!!!

This one is starting to sit up on her own! She's also experimenting with getting up on all fours. She'll be crawling and into everything before this momma knows it.

And this one shouted, "Happy's Moder's Day" all day. She also thinks she's pretty hilarious with these funny faces. It's kind of true though...she's quite funny :)

I hope each of you mommies and mommies-to-be out there had a great day! I know I'm super grateful for all of my mom's! Love you each!!!!!!!

And a special shout out to my mother-in-law who sent me a super, yummy basket of Cheryl's cookies for mother's day! (I had to freeze some of these individually wrapped cookies for fear that I would eat them all in one day...and you know I would!).

2 comments:

BeBe,  May 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

Can't believe the girls are getting so big. Love Sadie's goofy faces.

Sally May 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Way to go, BeBe...make the rest of us look bad by sending Jenn cookies!

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP