Friday, March 20, 2009

Close-ups at Wilson Park

The weather was delicious yesterday and Omar had the great idea to go read in the park. It was fabulous. Sadie slept nearly the whole time and we enjoyed some great reading time. I've started to read a book called "The Baby Whisperer" to help get Sadie on more of a routine. She has not been napping as well and tends to wake up in the middle of it. I also had some fun with the camera and took a few close-ups of Sadie.

On a more frustrating note...we spent nearly $1,700 a couple days ago on my mouth and toes (you don't really want to hear about it). Turns out my dental insurance does not cover crowns and our health insurance has a $2,000 individual deductible. Ick. In the same day, both my mouth and big toe were numb. I'll accept your pity...really.





2 comments:

majorfam March 20, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Thats a Big big toe on that kid...or maybe it is just so close:) I am so sorry about the mouth and toe issues. Sadie is so pretty. I miss her.

Anonymous,  March 20, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Sorry about the teeth and toes, though once you get them fixed and paid for (ouch) you won't be bothered with them again.

I love the close ups, but I'm afraid Sadie might have inherited my big toes.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP