Saturday, March 21, 2009

Getting in a workout


Lately, Sadie has been pushing up more with her arms and legs, as well as picking up her head (which usually bobbles around a bit then thumps back down). But today she rolled herself over... not once but twice!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I could watch that clip over and over. Her vocalization is amazing, especially with the hiccups.

Anonymous,  March 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

What an awesome video. She is so expressive. I think she's really learned a lot from Mr. Fan!!

Amber March 22, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

too cute!!! I am glad I found your blog.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP