Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Two Month Doctor Appointment

Sadie had her two month check-up March 27th. It was so sad. She did great for the doctor...even though the appointment was during her nap time. The nurses stuck her with THREE shots. They were super fast and great...but Sadie cried so hard that she didn't make any noise. Sooo sad. Here's how she measured up:

Weight: 10lbs 10oz -- 70th Percentile
Length: 22.4inches --75th Percentile

She had one on each leg :(

While I ran errands after the appointment, Omar watched her. She wouldn't let him put her down without crying. I came home to this. Too cute.

And a few other random pictures...


What I woke up to after Omar took care of her for a night. She nearly won the battle with the wrap, but it prevailed. Too funny.


Rolling over!


2 comments:

Jill March 31, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Jenn, she is so beautiful!! I love seeing all the new pictures of her!!

B.B.,  April 2, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Looks like somebody isn't wild about her swaddling. That picture is a hoot.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP