Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleepy Baby

Sadie and I have been quite adventurous lately. On Wednesday, we took our first trip to Walmart together. She was perfect and never made a peep. Yesterday, we ran errands to the Girl Scout office (Thin Mints...mmmmm), Kohls, and Target. That's right...three different stops. She woke up half-way through our trip and she only became fussy towards the very end. I was so proud. I'm still not sure how to handle the crying in public thing. And I had the dilemma of when and where to change her diaper...so I just didn't. I waited until we got to the Billingsley's house for dinner. Sadie survived. Today, Sadie and I are joining the Billingsley girls for a picnic in the park. I'm so excited the weather is starting to turn around. Freedom.

I took the pictures below of Sadie sleeping. They are too cute.
This is how she starts the night...at the top.

This is where she is in the morning.

Awww...too cute...we need a closer look.

And closer.

Then when I don't feel like getting up yet...she ends up here. Apparently she really likes this spot.

And here is a picture of my couch potato.

3 comments:

majorfam March 6, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

I love how she wiggles her way down in her bed. Funny girl. She is getting so pretty. I can not wait to see her again! In the very last picture you can tell she is starting to put some meat on her bones. Too cute!

Anonymous,  March 7, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

I absolutely LOVE her smile as she is sleeping peacefully next to mommy. So sweet.
I miss her so much.

Anonymous,  March 10, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Please please please bring my baby home in April.

About Me

My photo
We're awesome...we know.

Followers

Daily Scripture Reader

Daily Scripture Reader
Journey with Asbury Theological Seminary through the current scripture reader! It's well worth your time! Promise!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP